With a growing number of stainless steel micro mesh gutter guards on the market, LeafLock distinguishes itself by offering many of the same features and benefits as top-of-the-line gutter guards at a more budget-friendly price.
LeafLock’s patented design blends performance and versatility that is rarely found in today’s gutter protection systems. It’s all-screen design maximizes the area into which water can flow — making it one of the top performers on the market!
LeafLock installs on 5″ and 6″ gutters and is compatible with any type of roof, including asphalt shingle, metal, tile, slate, TPO and EPDM roof systems.
LeafLock Features and Benefits:
- LeafLock’s screen surface area is 33%-50% larger than comparable micro mesh gutter guards from LeafFilter, GutterGlove and Valor.
- Ribbed stainless steel screen is encapsulated by an aluminum framework.
- Enlarged screen opening maximizes water flow. LeafLock gutter guard handles virtually all the water that it encounters, which is especially important if you have valleys, a steep roof pitch or a metal roof.
- Fits 5” and 6” gutters.
- Doesn’t disturb the roof shingles when installed within the gutters.
- Can be configured to install under the shingles, offering a slope that is consistent with the roof line.
- When installed within the gutters, it secures to the front gutter lip and the fascia boards, strengthening and reinforcing your gutters
- Forward slope is sufficient enough to keep leaves and debris from collecting on the screen surface.
- Keeps leaves, pine needles, oak tassels and virtually all debris out of your gutters.
- LeafLock is an “open framework” gutter cover. Air circulates around the gutter guard, quickly drying any leaves and debris that is sitting on the screen; allowing it to blow to the ground below.
- Fully encapsulates the gutters, keeping birds, squirrels, bees and mosquitoes out of the gutter.
- Works with asphalt shingle, metal, tile, slate, TPO and EPDM roof systems
- Available in 4’ panels